We had so much fun at the 2012 Missoula Marathon that we're heading back in 2016! The Missoula Marathon is the brainchild of a group of local, dedicated members of Run Wild Missoula who want to share the area's beauty and Missoula's unique feel with runners from all over. The Missoula Marathon is one of our community’s most beloved and supported events. In 2010, the Missoula Marathon won the Best Marathon in United States award by Runner’s World Magazine.
The Missoula Marathon offers plenty of options for any runner: 5000m, half marathon and full marathon. Our Missoula Marathon Training Programs are designed to help you achieve a new PR in 2016. Please see details below:
Missoula Training Program - Economy ($250)
- Missoula Program Handbook - Explanation of workouts, mobility exercises, gear guide and race/travel information.
- Training Program Overview - Workouts to be completed outside of enduraLAB specific for the Missoula Half and Full Marathon.
- Missoula Team Meetings - Meet your fellow runners and discuss upcoming training schedule, race details and pertinent travel information.
- Training Tech Tee - Unique Missoula Marathon Training Tech Tee by New Balance.
must be a current run member to purchase - contact email@example.com to sign up
Missoula Training Program - Basic*: $150/MONTH (includes or upgrades Economy features)
- Online Access to Training Program - See all workouts (inside and outside the LAB) and track your performance with Training Peaks.
- Paid Entry to the enduraLAB Run Clinic - November 21, 2015 or March 19, 2016 (more info).
- Pre-Race Meeting - Meeting to discuss strategy plan and race preparation.
- Race Nutrition Plan - Custom race nutrition plan designed for you and your goals in Missoula.
- Paid enduraLAB Run Membership - Coached group run workouts on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Missoula Training Program - Premium*: $250/month (includes or upgrades basic features)
- Online Access to Personalized Training Program - Personalized workouts (including group workouts) delivered via Training Peaks. Up to two schedule adjustments per week.
- Initial Goal and Process Setting Session - Sit down with Coach Lee for your initial assessment and definition of program goals.
- Online Pace/Progress Sheet - Your coach will set up an online document with your goal paces and documentation of your progress.
- Monthly Meeting with Coach - Meet every month with your coach to discuss training plan, assess performance and give feedback.
- Run Form Video Analysis - Three individual 1-hour sessions spaced throughout the training program.
*A minimum 6-month commitment is required on Basic and Premium Programs. The first and sixth month payments are due prior to beginning these programs.
- GPS Watch with HRM (Heart Rate Monitor)
- TrainingPeaks.com Account (for Basic and Premium programs)
- Desire to be a part of a group of like minded-individuals willing to work hard and challenge themselves
- Patience - release the need for immediate results and trust the process
The right to accept or reject any entry is reserved. The minimum age to participate is 13.
No Refunds or Transfers Allowed