Named this year to the Top 10 Big City Marathons by Runner's World, the LA Marathon has plenty to offer the beginner and veteran runner. The “Stadium to the Sea” course not only includes a net elevation drop of 430 feet, but it also incorporates many iconic landmarks for which Los Angeles is world renowned (think Dodger Stadium, Sunset Boulevard, Walk of Fame, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica Pier, etc.) Whatever your reason for running, our Los Angeles Marathon Training Programs are designed to help you achieve a new PR in 2016. Please see details below:
LOS ANGELES Training Program - Economy ($200)
- Los Angeles Program Handbook - Explanation of workouts, mobility exercises, gear guide and race/travel information.
- Training Program Overview - Workouts to be completed outside of enduraLAB specific for the Los Angeles Marathon.
- Los Angeles Team Meetings - Meet your fellow runners and discuss upcoming training schedule, race details and pertinent travel information.
- Training Tech Tee - Unique Los Angeles Marathon Training Tech Tee by New Balance.
MUST BE A CURRENT RUN MEMBER TO PURCHASE - CONTACT INFO@ENDURALAB.COM TO SIGN UP
LOS ANGELES Training Program - Basic*: $175/MONTH (includes or upgrades Economy features)
- Online Access to Training Program - See all workouts (inside and outside the LAB) and track your performance with Training Peaks.
- Paid Entry to the enduraLAB Run Clinic - November 21, 2015 (more info).
- Pre-Race Meeting - Meeting to discuss strategy plan and race preparation.
- Race Nutrition Plan - Custom race nutrition plan designed for you and your goals in Los Angeles.
- Paid enduraLAB Run Membership - Coached group run workouts on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
LOS ANGELES Training Program - Premium*: $275/month (includes or upgrades basic features)
- Online Access to Personalized Training Program - Personalized workouts (including group workouts) delivered via Training Peaks. Up to two schedule adjustments per week.
- Initial Goal and Process Setting Session - Sit down with Coach Lee for your initial assessment and definition of program goals.
- Individual Pace/Stat Sheet - Your coach will set up an online document with your goal paces and to track your progress to your goals.
- Monthly Meeting with Coach - Meet every month with your coach to discuss training plan, assess performance and give feedback.
- Run Form Video Analysis - Three individual 1-hour sessions spaced throughout the training program.
*A minimum 4-month commitment is required on Basic and Premium Programs. The first and forth month payments are due prior to beginning these programs.
- GPS Watch with HRM (Heart Rate Monitor)
- TrainingPeaks.com Account (for Basic and Premium programs)
- Desire to be a part of a group of like minded-individuals willing to work hard and challenge themselves
- Patience - release the need for immediate results and trust the process
The right to accept or reject any entry is reserved. The minimum age to participate is 13.
No Refunds or Transfers Allowed