Project Pull Up: 8 Weeks to Pull Up Mastery
Can you taste it? Your first strict pull-up is something to savor. For upper body strength and grip, the pull up might not have an equal. (Plus, you look like a badass when you rep them out). For our Project Pull Up semi-private training program, we’re looking for 8-16 people who are 100% ready to commit to pull up mastery AND ready to encourage others on the same path.
Whether you’re going for your first strict pull-up or your first in years, this program is designed to get you there (please note, we will be starting from the foundation...if you have 5+ strict pull-ups, this may not be the program for you)!
The pull-up requires a dedicated strength plan. Waiting for the word ‘pull-up’ to appear every once in a while in the workout isn’t going to cut it. Our workouts will utilize a variety of tools (barbell, rings, dumbbells, kettlebells, etc.) to develop strength, stamina and mobility for ease in your pulls.
It's time to stop looking at the pull up as a mythical accomplishment. Getting your first pull-up is as simple as following this program, putting in the hard work, staying patient and accountability (we'll help with that).
Are you ready to master the pull up?
What's Included (a $540 value!)
- 8-week program to get you primed for pull-ups
- 8 semi-private group training sessions to build strength, stamina and mobility for the bar & rings.
- Weekly homework to complete at home, at enduraLAB or as a group class finisher.
- Online Account for access to schedule, workouts, training history and coach feedback (via TeamBuildr)
- Real Results!!!
- Program starts Saturday November 4 and ends December 30.
- Group sessions are Saturday (11am) at enduraLAB.
- enduraLAB Members: $99
- Non-members: $289 (this includes Open Gym access)
Payment is due for the full 8 weeks upon enrollment. There are no refunds for missed classes OR for this program.
You will be challenged, pushed hard and forged into masters of the bar. We will give you every tool to complete your mission, but ultimately it’s up to you to dig in, do the work and pull yourself up. The first 8 to complete their application will be reviewed and will then get a response regarding next steps with registration link to secure your spot!