Project Deadlift: The Ultimate Deadlift Program
The deadlift is the ultimate test of strength. Challenging the legs, back, core and grip, the deadlift can be as brutal as it is simple. For our Project Deadlift semi-private training program, we’re looking for 12-16 people who are 100% ready to commit to deadlift mastery AND encourage others on the same path.
Whether you’re new to the deadlift or a seasoned athlete trying to break through a plateau, this program is designed to add weight to the bar. Get ready to chalk up, grab the bar and lift some heavy weights!
If you have a specific goal, you need a specific program. We've created Project Deadlift with specific warmups, targeted accessory work and effective recovery work - all centered around the deadlift. Our workouts will utilize a variety of tools (barbell, rings, dumbbells, kettlebells, etc.) to develop your grip, build your back and power up your entire posterior chain.
Lifting more weight is as simple as following this program, putting in the hard work, staying patient and accountability (we'll help with that).
Are you ready to master the deadlift?
What's Included (a $405 value!)
- 5-week program to get you primed for epic deadlifts
- 6 semi-private group training sessions to build strength, stamina and mobility for the bar & rings.
- Weekly homework to complete at home, at enduraLAB or as a group class finisher.
- Online account for access to schedule, workouts, training history and coach feedback (via TeamBuildr)
- Real Results!!!
- Program starts Monday November 6 and ends December 16.
- Group sessions are Saturday (9:00am) at enduraLAB.
- enduraLAB Members: $69
- Non-members: $199 (this includes Open Gym access)
Payment is due for the full 5 weeks upon enrollment. There are no refunds for missed classes OR for this program.
You will be challenged, pushed hard and forged into masters of the bar. We will give you every tool to complete your mission, but ultimately it’s up to you to dig in, do the work and raise the bar. The first 12 to complete their application will be reviewed and will then get a response regarding next steps with registration link to secure your spot!