The Dog Days of Summer Challenge from Concept2 is back and we're getting the ergs ready at enduraLAB! We can't think of a better way to work on your aerobic capacity during the hot summer months of Texas. DDOS will run from August 1-28 and will feature a different total distance goal each week. Are you ready to take on the Dog Days of Summer?
- Row or ski, indoors or outdoors, completing each of the following four distance goals during the timeframes indicated and log them on Concept2's online logbook:
- Week 1, Aug. 1–7: 10,000 meters
- Week 2, Aug. 8–14: 20,000 meters
- Week 3, Aug. 15–21: 30,000 meters
- Week 4, Aug. 22–28: 40,000 meters
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Meters must be entered in Concept2's Online Logbook.
- Indoor rower and SkiErg meters count.