January is fast approaching and everyone everywhere is planning their great comeback. We at enduraLAB want to help you with that in the form of The Stereotypical New Year's Challenge focusing on consistency and making gym going a habit of 2015. To make it fun there will be lots of prizes to be won. The more you workout at the LAB, the better your chances to win one of our awesome prizes. The challenge will run from January 5th to February 7th and the cost of entry is $50.
Not a member? Here's the deal... Unlimited membership + Challenge $200 (Membership covers duration of challenge, 1/5-2/7)
This challenge is about one thing: getting your happy holiday booty to the LAB. At the end of the challenge, we will perform a public random drawing. The entries to this drawing are based on the following parameters:
- Challenge Sign Up: 1 Entry
- Attend 10 Days of Classes: 1 Entry
- Attend 20 Days of Classes: 2 Entries
- Attend 30 Days of Classes: 3 Entries
- Run Clinic Attendance: 1 Entry
- Non-Member Referral: 1 Entry
- Mid-Challenge Workout Challenge: 1 Entry
*Note - Two workouts in the same day do not count as 2 days.
- 6-Month Unlimited Membership at enduraLAB ($864 Value)
- 1-Month Unlimited Cryo and O2 Aromatherapy Membership at The Cryo Spa ($289 Value)
- 2-Months of Urban Acres Co-op Medium Produce Shares ($182 Value)
- Male Top and Bottom from lululemon ($150 Value)
- (2x) Athleta gift card ($50 Value)
- Stronger Faster Healthier Sampler Pack ($60 Value)
- and more!
“The LAB and the challenge has changed me as a person. I feel healthier, happier, and more confident. I have incredible coaches who have given me some very intense training. The coaches have pushed me in every area, and I have truly seen the results. I feel more confident in my workouts and with my long distance runs. Working out at the LAB has given me a drive to become better and to work harder in everything that I do, not only at the gym but also in my daily routines. It has become a very important part of my life and I hope that others will take advantage of such an awesome opportunity." -Priscila D.
"I decided to sign up for the standard after my first time working out at enduraLAB. I really enjoyed my first strength class and thought it was exactly what I needed to get inspired and challenged to see some changes and meet my goals. I also really liked the coaching and motivation and saw it as a good way to meet new people and be part of a community outside of school and work. -Alex L.
"The short story is that the lab has been a life changer for me. Lost 30 pounds. Went from running 29 minute to a 20 minute 5k. Made a bunch of new friends. Improved blood chemistry. Getting ready to run my first Marathon. Simple Greatness." -Paul V.