Cowtown 10K and Half Marathon Challenge
We think everyone can become a runner and we're going to show you how. We are challenging all enduraLAB members to run the 2018 Cowtown! This is the granddaddy of all Fort Worth races, and brings in nearly 30,000 runners each year.
We are excited to launch the 2018 Cowtown 10K and Half Marathon Challenge. We have applied everything we have learned from our previous challenges and designed this challenge to take your performance to the next level, whether that is setting a PR or running your first race...and we'll be with you every step of the way.
Our intimidation free approach is designed to teach you everything you need to know to be a runner. We cover: running form, nutrition for performance, recovery techniques, mobility, injury prevention, breathing and more! No running experience required, just a desire to improve!
- Individual movement and run form analysis (at 12/9 Run Clinic)
- Online account for access to running schedule, workouts, training history and coach feedback (via TrainingPeaks.com)
- Tech tee by New Balance
- Three coached group runs a week
- H20 support on all runs
- Nutrition guidelines for endurance athletes
- Weekly runner-specific strength workouts
- Pre/Post workout run form and mobility work
- Free clinics on nutrition, mobility and injury prevention
- Access to the enduraLAB Run FB Group w/ tips and race weekend updates.
Program Outline w/ Important Dates:
Program starts immediately and ends February 24
- Dec 9 — Run Form/Injury Prevention Clinic
- Dec 23 — Holiday Weekend Off
- Feb 22 — Pre-Race Group Meeting
- Feb 24 & 25 — Cowtown 10K and Half Marathon (race fee not included)
(Schedule is Subject to Change)
- GPS Watch w/ Heart Rate Monitor (optional, but highly suggested)
- Desire to be a part of a group of like minded-individuals willing to work hard and challenge themselves
- Patience - release the need for immediate results and trust the process
- Compliance with enduraLAB's 10 Golden Rules for Runners
The right to accept or reject any entry is reserved. The minimum age to participate is 13.
Program Cost (No refunds. No quitting)
- Current enduraLAB Member: $29 for the 10K / $159 for the Half Marathon
- Cowtown Half Marathon Plan Only: $99 for the 10K / $395 (or 5 payments of $85)