We have three ways to come check out our great space:
- Personal Consultation - Looking to get started right away? Contact us at email@example.com to set up a personal consultation with a coach to discuss your goals, relevant personal history and a short movement screen. This consultation will give us the information needed to design your optimal individual fitness program and allow you to see the LAB and become familiar with our philosophies and procedures.
- LAB: Unlocked - Come check out the LAB and meet our coaches every Saturday at 10AM. We'll take you through a short tour of the LAB, discuss the member process, our training options and go through a short workout. You'll leave with your questions answered and a plan for your next step.
- Drop-In - Drop in to any of our regularly scheduled classes for $20 (or you can purchase an enduraLAB tee). If you are dropping in, we ask that you arrive 15:00 before class to meet the coach and go over the day's workout and your training history.
The enduraLAB Member Process
After your initial visit, we will determine your next step in our process.
- Prelims - Two, 2-hour sessions designed to introduce you to the major movements utilized in the enduraLAB Strength+Conditioning classes. These sessions are led by an experienced coach and are limited to 4 people. You will cover proper form and modifications for bodyweight, kettlebell and barbell movements as well as complete a short workout. Once finished, a coach will help you determine your next step (group classes or additional personal training). Prelims are held every Saturday at 8AM. If your schedule does not allow you to attend the regularly scheduled sessions, you have an option to complete the prelims in three private sessions.
- Personal Training - If you require a more flexible schedule for Prelims or would like a more personalized approach, personal training sessions are a great way to prepare for entry into our group classes. Our personal training sessions will cover the same material as the prelims, but can be modified to build specific skill sets (run form, bodyweight movements, advanced barbell work, etc), goal setting or nutrition planning. To schedule your personal training session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group Classes - If you have training experience and can demonstrate proficiency in common bodyweight, kettlebell and barbell movements we may allow you to enter straight into group classes. Whether or not your are proficient in a lift is up to the discretion of the head coach.