We think everyone should run a half marathon or two during their lifetime and we're going to show you how. We are challenging all of the enduraLAB members to run the 2017 Cowtown Half Marathon! The grandaddy of the Fort Worth races, the Cowtown Marathon weekend brings in nearly 30,000 runners each year.
Our intimidation free approach is designed to teach you everything you need to know to be a "runner". We cover: running form, nutrition for performance, recovery techniques, mobility, injury prevention, breathing and more! No running experience required, just a desire to improve!
Cowtown Half Marathon Challenge PROGRAM - $200
DURATION: 15 Weeks
What you get
- Cowtown Program Handbook - Explanation of workouts, mobility exercises, gear guide and race information.
- Interactive On-Line Training Program - Workouts to be completed outside of enduraLAB specific for the Cowtown Half Marathon.
- Supported Weekly Group Run - Weekly evening group run led by an enduraLAB coach.
- Cowtown Team Meetings - Meet your fellow runners and discuss upcoming training schedule, race details and a chance to ask Coach Lee questions.
- Training Tech Tee - Unique Cowtown Half Marathon Training Tech Tee by New Balance.
- Paid Entry to the enduraLAB Run Clinic
- Pre-Race Meeting - Meeting to discuss strategy plan and race preparation.
- Access to Saturday Morning Runs - Coached group run workouts each Saturday from enduraLAB
- Nov 12 — Orientation/Benchmark Run: 3 miles
- Nov 19 — Run Form/Injury Prevention Clinic
- Nov 24 — Turkey Trot (race fee not included)
- Dec 24 — Holiday Weekend Off
- Feb 23 — Pre-Race Group Meeting
- Feb 26 — Cowtown Half Marathon (race fee not included)
(Schedule is Subject to Change)
- Desire to be a part of a group of like minded-individuals willing to work hard and challenge themselves
- Patience - release the need for immediate results and trust the process
- GPS Watch w/ Heart Rate Monitor (preferred, but not required)
The right to accept or reject any entry is reserved. The minimum age to participate is 13.
No Refunds or Transfers Allowed